Commercial Real Estate
With a sea of commercial real estate investment opportunities on the horizon in San Diego County, we can help identify the ones that are right for you. Our main goal is to make your financial goals come true. Commercial real state investments are where the risks may be higher, but the payoffs may also be greater. They take many forms. Commercial investments range anywhere from residential apartment complexes to office buildings and industrial complexes or even bowling alleys. We cannot claim to be experts on all of them but we do claim that if we can’t help you directly, we will point you in the right direction. Our presence in San Diego County for almost 50 years has given us a wide range of qualified associates in the industry who we can rely on. While we have helped many clients succeed in many sorts of commercial real estate, our main focus is commercial multi-family income property. It is defined by multifamily income property with greater than 5 units. The loans needed to finance these properties usually differ from those available to the residential buyer and the process of evaluating acquisitions or daily operations may differ but cost per unit is usually reduced when buying in quantity. Commercial has many nuances that need to be considered in evaluating prospective purchases or exit strategies. Let the Melroy Investments team of agents and support staff help you navigate the complexities that stand in your way of a profitable outcome.
Many of our investors began with very little in hand. We pride ourselves in working with the financial underdogs and making their goals a reality. With real estate, time is a huge factor in investment outcomes. With constant shifts in demographics and trends, we strive to stay ahead of the curve so you can focus on what you do best. In today’s world, data allows for more informed decisions. This is especially true with commercial real estate investments. Let us find and evaluate your next prospective investment.
Melroy Investments can help you:
- Identify undervalued Commercial Real Estate investments in San Diego County
- Have access to investment opportunities that are off-market and not available to competition in the outside real estate market
- Find out what is necessary to close the deal whatever that deal may be
- Develop an investment strategy based on your specific financial goals
- Develop a timeline for your investment and orchestrate an exit strategy when you choose to cash out
- Oversee your real estate investments during the duration of your ownership
- Manage your investment sale and facilitate a 1031 tax-deferred exchange when applicable
- Evaluate your current commercial holdings to ensure you are on the right path to a positive outcome
Let us be by your side to invest and grow your estate. Contact us today!!!