Services offered by Melroy Investments:
- Regardless of your financial situation and your real estate goals, we believe we can help. Without obligation, we can go over your financial situation and your financial goals and give you an honest opinion on what we believe the best course of action to be.
1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- The 1031 Tax-Deffered Exchange allows an owner to transfer equity from one investment property to another of like kind and deffer capital gains tax. This is especially important as real estate is not considered a liquid asset and having control over equity is essential to affecting its growth. A 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange allows the investor to move equity from one investment to another and deffer the levy of capital gains tax until the asset is actually cashed out. We can discuss the pros and cons of moving ahead with a 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange to see if it’s an option in your situation and then help you through the process.
- Sometimes the best course of action is to rebuild. Properties become functionally obsolete as needs change, cities tend to require more housing density as time goes by, sometimes areas are rezoned for a much better usage than originally intended. We can help you through the process of understanding the needs of the community and finding out best uses for real estate whether that be commercial or residential. Of course this needs experts in every field and we are well suited to find out best professionals for each task. Let us guide you from finding out whether development is suitable to sale of your development project.
- With ever changing rules we can help convert your multi-unit property into condominiums ready for sale. Sometimes the value of individual condos in certain areas far exceed the value of individual units of multi-family properties. When the right market conditions occur, and your property qualifies to be converted into condos, we can help guide you through the process of conversion. Ask one of our professionals how we can help.
- We can help get you the most competitive residential and commercial rates to ensure you are making sound long-term financial decisions. Sometimes small decisions in real estate have huge repercussions. Financing is one aspect that can’t be overlooked. We can help find you a qualified lender who can find the best possible lending options for your particular needs.
- When larger investment properties require multiple investors we can help structure your deal for success. As is the case with big box stores, purchasing in bulk usually brings down the cost of the individual item. The same is the case with commercial real estate whether it be total square footage or number of residential units. The more you buy the cheaper it gets. The problem is that not every investor can afford a large investment property. The act of syndicating an investment opportunity allows multiple investors to pool their funds to allow the acquisition of a much larger real estate investment that would otherwise be possible to procure individually. This is made possible through syndication and Melroy Investments can help you if you don’t have the means to make a larger deal succeed. Talk to one of our professionals today on how we can make it happen for you.